About the E-Visa
The Visit eVisa is issued with the following conditions:
1. You must be outside Bahrain. (Visas cannot be applied for by those travelers already in the Kingdom)
2. You must have a passport (not any other type of travel document) and it should be valid for 6 months from arrival in Bahrain.
3. You must have a valid confirmed onward travel ticket to leave Bahrain.
4. You must be capable of supporting yourself (and dependents if traveling with you) during the visit.
5. Your entry must not violate the security and national welfare of Bahrain.
6. You must use a Visit eVisa within 30 days of its approval. (After this time the eVisa will expire and you will have to apply again and pay another fee).
7. You must have used your visa, or it should have expired before you can apply for another visa. (It is not possible to have more than one visa issued for a passport at a time).