Passport Name Change – Get Expert Assistance in Applying for a Name Change on Your Passport!

If you need a name correction on your passport, or need to change your last name on your passport after marriage or divorce, or simply update any other information on your passport, you’ve come to the right place. Our user-friendly guide will provide you with all the necessary information regarding the passport name change process, including the US Passport Name Change Application Form. If you’re wondering, “how long does a passport name change take?”, it is much quicker with our expedited service. Please contact us if you would like more information regarding process times for passports.

Standard Requirements for a Passport Name Change

  •  Complete Application: Complete, download & print the DS-82 application form from the government website.
    • NOTE: If your passport application processing time is 6 or more days, we will need a second copy of the application form attached to our Letter of Authorization form. 

Fill Out Application Here

  • Complete our LOA (Letter of Authorization): The Letter of Authorization simply enables us to act in the capacity necessary to resolve and answer any problems that may arise, to submit your passport application and to pick up your passport (and any related documents) when it has been issued by the Passport Agency.

Letter of Authorization

  • Photograph: two recent, clear, front view, in color, professional 2″x2″ passport photo of the applicant with a plain white or off-white background.
    • In color
    • Printed on matte or glossy photo quality paper
    • 2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm) in size
    • Sized such that the head is between 1 inch and 1 3/8 inches (between 25 and 35 mm) from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head. View the Photo Composition Template below for more size requirement details.
    • Taken within the last 6 months to reflect your current appearance
    • Taken in front of a plain white or off-white background
    • Taken in full-face view directly facing the camera
    • With a neutral facial expression and both eyes open


  • Itinerary: copy of your round-trip ticket, reservation, or letter from a travel agency under applicant’s name, listing flight number and arrival/departure dates and reservation code provided by the airline/cruise company;
  • Existing Passport:
    • Must be signed
  • Original Documents Stating Name Change: Submit one of the following documents that have the name that you want to have on your passport needs to be reflected in the documents stating your name change. All of these documents will be returned with your passport.
    • Marriage Certificate
    • Divorce Decree
    • Adoption papers
    • Court Order

Proceed To Checkout

If you are looking forward for a new US passport visit our New Adult Passport or a Child Passport page for information on application requirements, application fees and others.

  •    Fees:
    • See the Passport Fee page for information on fees related to a name change   on a passport.





Need Help?

Fill out the form below and we will contact you shortly.