Get Your Lost or Stolen Passport Replaced Quickly and Easily!

Replacing a Lost Passport:

Getting your passport stolen or lost can be a very stressful situation and an alarming event. If you have had your passport lost or stolen, you need to be quick to report it to police in order to minimize the risk of having your identity theft. You could have an international flight in a week and cannot find your passport or it was stolen a few days ago, that’s when you need to have a passport replacement as soon as possible. Fast Passport and Visas can help you with expedited stolen or lost passport replacement services. Here you can find information regarding documents needed for stolen/lost passport requirements to fill a lost passport application form. With Fast Passport and Visas on board, you can get expedited lost or stolen passport replacement facilities.

Guide to Lost Passport Replacement

The process of replacing a lost passport or stolen passport will require you to apply in person. You will need to gather the following documents and fees. These are the lost passport requirements in order to fill application for lost passport.

  • Fill up a DS-64 Form (This is a lost or stolen passport application form )
  • Fill up a DS-11 Form ( This form is an application for US Passport)
  • An evidence of your Citizenship (e.g. Birth Certificate)
  • Photocopy of Citizenship Evidence
  • State Issued Identification
  • Photocopy of Identification
  • A Passport Photo
  • Passport Fees

If a child is under 16, then they must be present with both parents and apply for stolen passport or lost passport replacement in person. If one of the parent/guardian is unable to appear in person, then a notarized and signed form DS-3053 is required. This is a statement of consent from the Non-applying parent. This form should be deposited along with a photocopy of a back and front of their State issued ID.

In a case where the child only has a single parent or guardian, then a original evidence of custody or authority to apply for the child along with a photocopy should be submitted with the application form. They will also be required to submit a judicial declaration of the non-applying parent stating they are incompetent or a death certificate of the non-applying parent.

Standard Requirements for Replacing a Lost Passport or Stolen Passport

  • Complete Application: Complete, download & print the DS-11 application form from the government website.
    • DO NOT sign the application form until a Passport Acceptance Agent instructs you to do so. This form will go inside the envelope from the Acceptance Agent.
    • NOTE: We will need a second copy of the application form attached to our Letter of Authorization form. This second copy cannot be given to the passport acceptance office but must be submitted with the sealed envelope you receive from the acceptance office.

Fill Out Application Here

  • Complete 2 copies of our LOA (Letter of Authorization): The Letter of Authorization simply enables us to act in the capacity necessary to resolve and answer any problems that may arise, to submit your passport application, and pick up your passport (and any related documents) when it has been issued by the Passport Agency.
    • NOTE: Be sure to include an additional copy of your LOA in your packet.

Letter of Authorization

  • Photograph: two recent, clear, front view, in color, professional 2″x2″ passport photos of the applicant with a plain white or off-white background.
    • In color
    • Printed on matte or glossy photo quality paper
    • 2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm) in size
    • Sized such that the head is between 1 inch and 1 3/8 inches (between 25 and 35 mm) from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head. View the Photo Composition Template below for more size requirement details.
    • Taken within the last 6 months to reflect your current appearance
    • Taken in front of a plain white or off-white background
    • Taken in full-face view directly facing the camera
    • With a neutral facial expression and both eyes open


  • Itinerary: Copy of your round-trip ticket, reservation, or letter from a travel agency under the applicant’s name, listing flight number and arrival/departure dates, and reservation code provided by the airline/cruise company;
  • Proof of U.S. Citizenship: Original certified copy if U.S. Birth Certificate (must contain Both Parent’s names, Hospital Name, and has the registrar’s raised, embossed, or multicolored seal, registrar’s signature, and the date the certificate was filed with the registrar’s office; which must be within 1 year of your birth.) Please note that some short (abstract) versions of birth certificates may not be acceptable for passport purposes.
    • A previous valid U.S. Passport
    • Report of Birth Abroad (Form FS – 240)
    • Certification of Birth Abroad (Form DS – 1350)
    • Certificate of Citizenship or Naturalization from the USCIS
  • Primary Identification: Please provide one of the following documents.
    • A previously issued & undamaged U.S. passport
    • A Valid Driver’s License
    • A Naturalization Certificate
    • A Current Government ID (sit, state, or federal). Or
    • A Current Military ID (for military applicants and dependents)
  • A Statement regarding a Passport Lost or Stolen, or Damaged:
    • This lost or stolen passport application form must be fully completed and signed. It is needed to prove to the U.S. State Department that you have had your Passport lost, stolen, or damaged. It must be completed in detail. Form DS – 64

Fill out DS-64 Here

  • Payment to Government: You will need a check made payable to the U.S. Department of State for $209.53, as well as a $35 CASH execution fee to the Acceptance Agent.  These are government fees. Your Payment to Fast Passports & Visas is for the expediting of your passport processing, But the Federal Government still requires their standard fees for a New Adult Passport.
    • NOTE: Please indicate your Date of Birth in the memo field of your check.
  • Acceptance Agent: Once all documents have been gathered you will need to have them sealed by an Acceptance Agent.

Find the nearest Acceptance Agent

Proceed To Checkout










Call Now ButtonCALL NOW