Shortly you will be receiving an email from Fast Passports & Visas containing a checklist of all the required documents that you will need. Please see below for required documentation
Standard Requirements for a Additional Passport Pages
- Complete Application: Complete, download & print the DS-4085 application form from the government website.
- NOTE: If your passport application processing time is 6 or more days, we will need a second copy of the application form attached to our Letter of Authorization form. This second copy cannot be given to the passport acceptance office, but must be submitted with your sealed envelope you receive from the acceptance office.
- Complete our LOA (Letter of Authorization): The Letter of Authorization simply enables us to act in the capacity necessary to resolve and answer any problems that may arise, to submit your passport application and to pick up your passport (and any related documents) when it has been issued by the Passport Agency.
- Itinerary: copy of your round-trip ticket, reservation, or letter from a travel agency under applicant’s name, listing flight number and arrival/departure dates and reservation code provided by the airline/cruise company;
- Current Passport:
- Must be valid and not damaged.
- Payment to Government: You will need a check made payable to the U.S. Department of State for $142.00,
- These are government fees. Your Payment to Fast Passports & Visas is for the expediting of your passport processing, But the Federal Government still requires their standard fees for Additional Passport Pages.