Israel - The Wailing Wall
Tourist and Business visas are not required for citizens of the United States for a stay up to 90 days. However, your passport must have at least one blank visa page and be valid for six months. If your passport is expiring or you need to have additional pages added you can view the requirements here.
Fast Passports & Visas always recommends checking with your airline as requirements may change without notice.
Israel requires that citizens of most countries obtain a visa to enter.  The Israeli Consulate General will determine the duration of stay upon receiving an application.  The types and categories differ according to the purpose of visit, length of stay and respective arrangement with the country of the foreign national.
A/1 Temporary  Resident Visa
– for people eligible for immigration under the Law of Return
An A/1 Temporary Resident visa is given to a person who is eligible for immigration (aliya) and has completed the examination process with the aliya representative of the Jewish Agency, and whose application has been examined and approved by the diplomatic / consular representative at an Israeli mission.
A/2 Temporary  Resident Visa
This visa is granted to those who want to study in Israel in elementary and high schools, academic institutions, yeshivot and youth institutions of the Jewish Agency. The visa is valid for up to one year and for multiple entrances and exits. Recipients of this visa are not permitted to work in Israel.
Please note:  A minor will not be given a visa without the written consent of both parents or his legal guardian.
A/3 Clergy Visa
This visa is granted to clergymen for the purpose of fulfilling their clerical duties among their religious communities in Israel, pursuant to the invitation of a recognized religious institution in Israel. A clergyman who goes to Israel for a visit and requires an entry visa will receive the regular B/2 visa.
Only the Ministry of the Interior has the authority to grant an A/3 visa. The application should be submitted in Israel by the religious institution that is inviting the clergyman. The mission will only issue the visa with the prior approval of the Ministry of the Interior. The validity of the visa will be in accordance with Ministry of Interior guidelines, with the option of renewal only in Israel.
A/4 Visa
– for the spouses and children of recipients of A/2 or A/3 visas
This visa is granted to the spouses and minor children of  recipients of A/2 or A/3 visas. The visa will be issued under the following conditions:
B/1 Work Visa
This visa is for a person whose stay in Israel is approved for a limited period of time for the purpose of work. This visa is given to experts and artists, among others, and is granted solely with the approval of the Ministry of the Interior.
The validity of the B/1 Work visa will be in accordance with Ministry of Interior guidelines. The worker must enter Israel within the period of time specified in the visa and stay in the country as specified in the visa. A person who receives such a visa may apply to one of the population administration offices of the Ministry of the Interior to extend the visa.
B/2 Visitor’s Visa
A B/2 visa is granted to someone who wishes to stay in Israel for only a short time (for a visit, tourism, a business meeting or study in a Hebrew ulpan). A person who enters Israel on a B/2 visa is not allowed to work in the State of Israel.
A B/2 visa is valid for up to three months from the date of issue. The duration of the stay in Israel will be determined by the Border Police. A visitor who wishes to extend his visit may submit an application at one of the regional population administration offices of the Ministry of the Interior.
Visas for Participants in Birthright and Masa
For participants in Israeli national projects like Taglit-Birthright Israel or MASA, or in other projects initiated and organized by the Jewish Agency, a visa will be issued according to the project’s purpose and duration.

  • B/2 visitor visa, for three months, will be issued for participants in project lasting less than three months.
  • A/2 student visa, multiple entries, for the duration of the project and up to one year, will be issued for participants for projects lasting more than three months.

The above mentioned participants are exempted from paying a visa fee.

Choose Your Visa Type

Need Help?

Fill out the form below and we will contact you shortly.

    Fast Passports & Visas | IsraelCALL NOW