Tourist Visa

Thailand Tourist Visa – Non-US Citizens:

  • A) Applicant’s Passport: original, undamaged, and valid for at least another 6 months beyond intended stay.
    • Foreign nationals residing in the USA also need to show Permanent Resident Card (the Green Card)
    • If applicant holds citizenship from a country that is a members of the visa waiver program must possess an actual US sticker stamp (Visa) in their passport in order to apply at Angola. Or be a holder of a green card.
  • B) Visa Application Form: Visa Application completed online, typed and signed. If any spaces are not used they must be filled with N/A. Applications that are not fully completed will be rejected by the consulate

Fill Out Application Here

  • C) Photograph: 2 Passport-type photographs required. (No glasses, with the applicants face in plain view and ears must be showing). The applicant must also be wearing a button-up shirt with a tie. The consulate will only accept actual 2×2 passport type photographs from a reputable source, i.e. Kinko’s, Walgreens, CVS, etc. Photos printed at home or from an office printer will not be accepted under any circumstances. Photos that are sent in invalid format will be rejected and will cause a delay in submission at the traveler’s expense.


  • D) Copy of Driver’s License: copy of front and back of driver’s license
  • E) Copy of Bank Statement: Copy of most recent bank statement
  • F) Itinerary: copy of your round-trip ticket, reservation, or letter from a travel agency under applicant’s name, listing flight number and arrival/departure dates and reservation code provided by the airline/cruise company;
  • G) Important Information:
    • Fees and processing times for non-U.S. passport holders may vary from posted processing times
    • Consular fees are subject to change without notice.
    • J)    Birth certificate. A copy of the applicant’s birth certificate.
    • K)   Letter of consent. A notarized letter of consent signed by both parents, specifying who will be traveling with the child and authorizing the Consulate to issue a visa to the child.
    • L)   Copy of both parents passports
    • M)  Marriage certificate. A copy of parents’ marriage certificate (if applicable).
    • J)  Sufficient funds. Applicant must have evidence of adequate funds of $7000 or more to be eligible.
  • Proceed to Checkout

    Choose Your Visa Type

    Need Help?

    Fill out the form below and we will contact you shortly.

      Fast Passports & Visas | Tourist VisaCALL NOW