Visitor Visa – Tourist Stream

  • A)  Australian visa application forms – There are two forms that need to be filled out and signed. The application, Form 1419, and the authorization, Form 956. BOTH ARE REQUIRED.

Tourist Stream Form 1419

Australia Authorization Form 956a

  • B)  Notarized copy of a passport-NOTARIZED copy of your valid, signed passport with at least 6 months validity. Please do NOT send your original passport.
  • C)  Passport-type photograph- one recent, clear, front view, in color, professional 2″x2″ passport photo of the applicant with a plain white or off-white background.
  • D)  Proof of US Status-Copy of Green Card or other proof of legal status in the US (such as a copy of I-20, DS-2019, H1B approval notice, etc. Fast Passports & Visas cannot assist US B1/B2 visa holders at this time.)
  • E)  Copy of an itinerary or flight reservation from an airline or travel agent.
  • F)  Bank statement. Copy of the applicant’s most recent monthly bank statement. The statement must clearly show the applicant’s name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement.
  • G)  Employment Letter. Copy of a letter from your employer on business letterhead, with contact details, stating that a leave of absence has been granted, the purpose and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job. If you are self-employed, include a copy of your business license and tax return. For students, please submit an official letter from your school indicating that you are in good standing and that you are registered for the upcoming semester. If you are retired please submit proof of your retirement fund.
  • H)  Hotel Reservations. Copy of confirmed hotel reservations (Applicant’s name must be on Hotel Reservation).
  • I)  Personal Invitation. If visiting friends or family, you must provide a letter of invitation with the contact information of the host and visitor, the purpose and duration of the visit, and confirmation of accommodation including the address, signature, and date. You will also need to provide proof of the host’s status in Australia ie. a copy of their Australia passport’s information page, or, if they are not a citizen of Australia, copies of their Australia residence permit and their national passport’s information pages.
  • J)  Host’s Bank Statement. If you will be receiving financial support from a host or other sponsor in Australia, please provide a copy of that individual’s bank statement. Please note that the invitation letter from your host should specifically state the types of support they will be providing (financial, accommodations, etc).
  • K)  Mortgage/Lease. A copy of the applicant’s mortgage or lease. If renting without a lease, please submit a letter from the owner of the house stating the duration and the contract terms of your stay.
  • L)  Personal Letter- A personal letter from the applicant addressed to the Embassy of Australia, explaining the purpose of the trip, dates of travel, cities to be visited, and place of accommodation.
    • Note: Please be advised that the Embassy of Australia may extend the processing time up to 6 weeks for certain applicants. This decision is entirely at the embassy’s discretion.
  • M)  Birth Certificate. A NOTARIZED copy of the applicant’s birth certificate.
  • N)  Parental Consent Form. A completed Parental Consent Form 1229 was signed by both parents and authorizes the Embassy to issue a visa to the child.

Australia Authorization Minor Form 1229

  • O)  Parents’ Passport Copies. A copy of the information pages of both parents’ passports.
  • P)  Parents’ Proof of Status. A copy of both parents’ Green Cards or other proof of legal status in the US (such as a copy of a US visa, I-20, I-94, H1B approval notice, etc.)

Proceed To Checkout

Need Help?

Fill out the form below and we will contact you shortly.