Bangladesh Business Visa – U.S. Citizens
STANDARD REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL BUSINESS VISAS
- A) Applicant’s Passport: original, undamaged, and valid for at least another 6 months.
- B) Visa Application Form: Visa application form please complete, print and sign Bangladesh visa application
- Important: The Consulate will reject application not completed online.
C) Photograph: Two recent, clear, front view, in color, professional 2″x2″ passport photo of the applicant with a plain white or off-white background.
- D) Itinerary: copy of your round-trip ticket, reservation, or letter from a travel agency under applicant’s name, listing flight number and arrival/departure dates and reservation code provided by the airline.
- E) Letter of Invitation: A business invitation letter from the sponsoring company in Bangladesh which must meet the following criteria:
- Printed on company letterhead
- Addressed to “The Consulate of Bangladesh, Visa Section”
- Signed by a senior manager
- Briefly introduce the applicant including employment status and position held in the company by the applicant
- State the nature of business to be conducted (ie. Business meetings, contract negotiations, etc.)
- Names of companies to be contacted in Bangladesh
- Specify the type and validity of the visa requested (ie. One year multiple entry business visa).
- F) Business Letter: meeting the requirements listed below:
- Original: original signature of senior manager;
- Issued by applicant’s company/employer in the United States; State the following information
- Nature of business of the U.S. company;
- Applicant’s title and/or functions with the U.S. company;
- Detailed information concerning nature of business and activities to be conducted in Bangladesh;
- Responsibility of the U.S. company that applicant will not be pursuing any activities that are incompatible with a business visa (such as paid work, technical assistance, technical training) during his/her stay in Bangladesh;
- Name(s) and address (es) of Bangladeshian company (ies) with which applicant is going to deal/negotiate with;
- Name(s) of person(s) to be contacted in Bangladesh, phone number(s) and his/her/their functions with the Bangladeshian company (ies);
- Expected travel dates of trip to Bangladesh;
- Responsibility of the U.S. company for applicant’s stay in Bangladesh and his/her return to the country of origin;
REQUIREMENTS FOR NON-US CITIZENS:
- G) Proof of U.S. Citizenship: Notarized copy of front and back of green card. (A valid U.S. visa with a valid I-94 card is also acceptable.)