Kenya Tourist Visa – U.S. Citizens
STANDARD REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL TOURIST VISAS
- A) Applicant’s Passport: original, undamaged, and valid for at least another 6 months.
- B) Visa Application Form: Visa application form please download, complete, print and sign Kenyan visa application
- Important: The visa application must be filled out on your computer and then printed.
- C) Photograph: one recent, clear, front view, in color, professional 2″x2″ passport photo of the applicant with a plain white or off-white background.
- D) Itinerary: copy of your round-trip ticket, reservation, or letter from a travel agency under applicant’s name, listing flight number and arrival/departure dates and reservation code provided by the airline.
REQUIREMENTS FOR NON-US CITIZENS:
- E) Proof of U.S. Citizenship: Notarized copy of front and back of green card. (A valid U.S. visa with a valid I-94 card is also acceptable.)