Nigeria Tourist Visa – U.S. Citizens:
STANDARD REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL TOURIST VISAS
- A) Applicant’s Passport: original, undamaged, and valid for at least another 6 months beyond intended stay.
- Foreign nationals residing in the USA also need to show Permanent Resident Card (the Green Card)
- If an applicant holds citizenship from a country that is a member of the visa waiver program must possess an actual US sticker stamp (Visa) in their passport in order to apply at Angola. Or be a holder of a green card.
- B) Visa Application Form: Visa Application completed online, typed and signed. If any spaces are not used they must be filled with N/A. The consulate will reject applications that are not fully completed.
- You must print out the “Visa Payment” slip and the “Visa Acknowledgement” slip from the Nigeria Immigration Service site
- Print the payment confirmation page and submit that with your application and supporting documents.
- You must also pay the consulate fee by Google Checkout or Yahoo through Global LLC online as prompted and print out a copy of the receipt and a copy of the email invoice showing payment.
- C) Supplemental Application Form: This is required in addition to the online application
- Must be completed, printed, and signed
- D) Photograph: 2 Passport-type photographs required. (No glasses, with the applicants, face in plain view and ears must be showing). The applicant must also be wearing a button-up shirt with a tie. The consulate will only accept actual 2×2 passport type photographs from a reputable source, i.e. Kinko’s, Walgreens, CVS, etc. Photos printed at home or from an office printer will not be accepted under any circumstances. Photos that are sent in invalid format will be rejected and will cause a delay in submission at the traveler’s expense.
- E) Bank Statements: Copy of most recent bank statement
- The consulate requires at least $100.00 per day is available during your stay in Nigeria
- F) Itinerary: copy of your round-trip ticket, reservation, or letter from a travel agency under applicant’s name, listing flight number and arrival/departure dates and reservation code provided by the airline/cruise company;
- G) Hotel Confirmation: Copy of your confirmed hotel reservation in Nigeria.
- H) Important Information:
- The Consulate of Nigeria is closed every Friday.
- The Consulate of Nigeria charges an additional $35.00 for regular processing and $95.00 for expedited service. This is in addition to the online consulate fee.