Singapore Tourist Visa – US Citizen:
STANDARD REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL TOURIST VISAS
- A) Applicant’s Passport: original, undamaged, and valid for at least another 6 months beyond intended stay.
- Foreign nationals residing in the USA also need to provide a notarized copy of Permanent Resident Card (the Green Card) or U.S. valid visa with a valid I-94 card.
- B) Visa Application Form: 2 Visa Applications completed online, and signed. If any spaces are not used they must be filled with N/A. The consulate will reject applications that are not fully completed.
- Note: Must click on ‘Houston Consulate” when completing the application
- C) Photograph: 2 Passport-type photographs required. (No glasses, with the applicants face in plain view and ears must be showing). The applicant must also be wearing a button-up shirt with a tie. The consulate will only accept actual 2×2 passport type photographs from a reputable source, i.e. Kinko’s, Walgreens, CVS, etc. Photos printed at home or from an office printer will not be accepted under any circumstances. Photos that are sent in invalid format will be rejected and will cause a delay in submission at the traveler’s expense.
- D) Itinerary: copy of your round-trip ticket, reservation, or letter from a travel agency under applicant’s name, listing flight number and arrival/departure dates and reservation code provided by the airline/cruise company;
- E) Bank Statement: Copy of applicants most recent bank statement
- F) Important Information:
- U.S. citizens do not require a visa for stays of 90 days or less
- Listed above are requirements for all U.S. citizens for stays over 90 days, and all other foreign nationals.
- Fees and processing times for non-U.S. passport holders may vary from the published fees
- Consular fees are subject to change without notice