Vietnam Tourist Visa – U.S. Citizens:
STANDARD REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL TOURIST VISAS
- A) Applicant’s Passport: original, undamaged, and valid for at least another 6 months beyond intended stay.
- Foreign nationals residing in the USA also need to provide a notarized copy of Permanent Resident Card (the Green Card) or U.S. valid visa with a valid I-94 card.
- B) Visa Application Form: Visa Application completed online, typed and signed. If any spaces are not used they must be filled with N/A. The consulate will reject applications that are not fully completed.
- C) Photograph: 2 Passport-type photographs required. (No glasses, with the applicants face in plain view and ears must be showing). The applicant must also be wearing a button-up shirt with a tie. The consulate will only accept actual 2×2 passport type photographs from a reputable source, i.e. Kinko’s, Walgreens, CVS, etc. Photos printed at home or from an office printer will not be accepted under any circumstances. Photos that are sent in invalid format will be rejected and will cause a delay in submission at the traveler’s expense.
- D) Itinerary: copy of your round-trip ticket, reservation, or letter from a travel agency under applicant’s name, listing flight number and arrival/departure dates and reservation code provided by the airline/cruise company;
- E) Important Information:
- Fees and processing times for non-U.S. passport holders may vary from the published fees
- Consular fees are subject to change without notice