Saudi Arabian Business Visa – US Citizens:
STANDARD REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL BUSINESS VISAS
- A) Applicant’s Passport: original, undamaged, and valid for at least another 6 months, with at least two blank visa pages.
- B) Visa Application Form: Visa application form please download, complete, print and sign Saudi Arabia visa application
- C) Photograph: one recent, clear, front view, in color, professional 2″x2″ passport photo of the applicant with a plain white or off-white background.
- D) Itinerary: copy of your round-trip ticket, reservation, or letter from a travel agency under applicant’s name, listing flight number and arrival/departure dates and reservation code provided by the airline company.
- The itinerary may be waived if all the mandatory information for the itinerary is listed on the business letter.
- E) Invitation Letter. A visa approval notice issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs OR an electronic letter of invitation from the company in Saudi Arabia. This letter must be signed and sealed by the company and stamped by the Saudi Chamber of Commerce. The invitation or approval notice must be addressed to the Saudi Arabian Embassy in Houston.
- F) Commercial Certificate. A copy of the Saudi Arabian companies commercial certificate
- G) Business Letter a business letter from the sending company in the US. The letter should be printed on the company letterhead stationery, addressed to the Embassy of Saudi Arabia, Visa Section, Washington DC, and signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above). The business letter must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Original: original signature of senior manager;
- Issued by applicant’s company/employer in the United States; Must state the following information
- Nature of business of the U.S. company;
- Applicant’s title and/or functions with the U.S. company;
- Detailed information concerning nature of business and activities to be conducted in Saudi Arabia;
- Responsibility of the U.S. company that applicant will not be pursuing any activities that are incompatible with a business visa (such as paid work, technical assistance, technical training) during his/her stay in Saudi Arabia;
- Name(s) and address (es) of Saudi Arabian company (ies) with which applicant is going to deal/negotiate with;
- Name(s) of person(s) to be contacted in Saudi Arabia, phone number(s) and his/her/their functions with the Saudi Arabian company (ies);
- Expected travel dates of trip to Saudi Arabia;
- Responsibility of the U.S. Company for applicant’s stay in Saudi Arabia and his/her return to the country of origin.
NOTE: business letters MUST HAVE ALL of the above-mentioned information. Business letters missing any of the required information and/or without original signature WILL NOT be accepted and therefore visa application WILL NOT be processed.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS FOR BUSINESS VISAS
If the not applying with a US passport:
- H) Proof of Legal Residency: notarized copy of visa, permanent resident card or US passport or US birth certificate.
- I) Notes
- Saudi Enjaz fee are surcharges from the Saudi MOFA and third parties to obtain the IT form of your application, which is required to submit with your application to the Consulate. This fee is separate fee from the Consulate fee.
- Visa approval from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs must be on file at the consulate when the application is submitted.
- Fees and processing times for non-U.S. passport holders may vary.
- Please include a completed order form with your application to ensure proper handling of your visa request.
- Consular fees are subject to change without notice.