Saudi Arabian Family Visit Visa – US Citizens:
STANDARD REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL FAMILY VISIT VISAS
- A) Applicant’s Passport: original, undamaged, and valid for at least another 6 months, with at least two blank visa pages.
- B) Visa Application Form: Visa application form please download, complete, print and sign Saudi Arabia visa application
- C) Photograph: one recent, clear, front view, in color, professional 2″x2″ passport photo of the applicant with a plain white or off-white background.
- D) Itinerary: copy of your round-trip ticket, reservation, or letter from a travel agency under applicant’s name, listing flight number and arrival/departure dates and reservation code provided by the airline/cruise company.
- The itinerary may be waived if all the mandatory information for the itinerary is listed on the business letter.
- E) Reference Note: A reference note showing the number and the date of the visa issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or any of its branches in Jeddah or Dammam. Invitation or approval notice must be addressed to the Saudi Arabian Embassy in Houston.
- F) Confirmation of Kinship:
- For spouse; a copy of the marriage certificate
- For children; a copy of the birth certificate
- G) Additional Requirements for Minors: Minors (under 18 years of age) traveling alone or with one parent must submit a notarized letter of authorization, in either in Arabic or English, signed by both parents or legal guardians.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS FOR FAMILY VISIT VISAS
If the not applying with a US passport:
- H) Proof of Legal Residency: notarized copy of visa, permanent resident card or US passport or US birth certificate.
- I) Notes
- Saudi Enjaz fee are surcharges from the Saudi MOFA and third parties to obtain the IT form of your application, which is required to submit with your application to the Consulate. This fee is separate fee from the Consulate fee.
- Visa approval from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs must be on file at the consulate when the application is submitted.
- Fees and processing times for non-U.S. passport holders may vary.
- Please include a completed order form with your application to ensure proper handling of your visa request.
- Consular fees are subject to change without notice.