Turkey Business Visa – U.S. Citizens
STANDARD REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL BUSINESS VISAS
- A) Applicant’s Passport: original, undamaged, and valid for at least another 6 months.
- B) Visa Application Form: Visa application form please download, complete, print and sign Turkey visa application
- C) Photograph: one recent, clear, front view, in color, professional 2″x2″ passport photo of the applicant with a plain white or off-white background.
- D) Business Letter: meeting the requirements listed below:
- Original: original signature of senior manager;
- Issued by applicant’s company/employer in the United States; State the following information
- Nature of business of the U.S. company;
- Applicant’s title and/or functions with the U.S. company;
- Detailed information concerning nature of business and activities to be conducted in Turkey;
- Responsibility of the U.S. company that applicant will not be pursuing any activities that are incompatible with a business visa (such as paid work, technical assistance, technical training) during his/her stay in Turkey;
- Name(s) and address (es) of Turkish company (ies) with which applicant is going to deal/negotiate with;
- Name(s) of person(s) to be contacted in Turkey, phone number(s) and his/her/their functions with the Turkish company (ies);
- Expected travel dates of trip to Turkey;
- Responsibility of the U.S. company for applicant’s stay in Turkey and his/her return to the country of origin;
- E) Hotel Confirmation: copy of your confirmation receipt for all hotels you will be staying at during your visit.
- F) Drivers License: A copy of front and back of your driver’s license.
REQUIREMENTS FOR NON-US CITIZENS:
- G) Notarized copy of front and back of green card. (A valid U.S. visa with a valid I-94 card is also acceptable.)