Turkey Tourist Visa – U.S. Citizens
STANDARD REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL TOURIST VISAS
- A) Applicant’s Passport: original, undamaged, and valid for at least another 6 months.
- B) Visa Application Form: Visa application form please download, complete, print and sign Turkey visa application
- C) Photograph: one recent, clear, front view, in color, professional 2″x2″ passport photo of the applicant with a plain white or off-white background.
- D) Itinerary: copy of your round-trip ticket, reservation, or letter from a travel agency under applicant’s name, listing flight number and arrival/departure dates and reservation code provided by the airline/cruise company;
- E) Hotel Confirmation: copy of your confirmation receipt for all hotels you will be staying at during your visit.
- F) Drivers License: A copy of front and back of your driver’s license.
REQUIREMENTS FOR NON-US CITIZENS:
- G) Notarized copy of front and back of green card. (A valid U.S. visa with a valid I-94 card is also acceptable.)
REQUIREMENTS FOR MINORS
- H) Both parents must sign the minor’s application. (The Minor Applicant does not sign the application.)
- I) Notarized copy of applicants birth certificate
- J) Copy of both parents driver’s license