China Business Visa – U.S. Citizens: Foreigners who intend to go to China for commercial and trade activities.
STANDARD REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL BUSINESS VISAS
- A) Applicant’s Passport: original, undamaged; valid for at least another 6 months.
- B) Visa Application Form: Please download, complete, print, and sign the China visa application
- Important: The visa application must be filled out on your computer and then printed. They should not be completed by hand.
- You must provide your work history since graduation from high school or college.
- Please sign on both the application form(section 9.1A) and the confirmation page. (HAND SIGNATURE ONLY)
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR VISA APPLICATIONPrecautions for online COVA visa form filling (1) Please carefully read the prompts and requirements of the system, and complete the contents of the visa application COVA online form one by one, making sure that the information is true, accurate and complete. Please note: Once the application form has been submitted, it cannot be modified in any way.(2) The place of submitting the visa application must correctly select the corresponding embassy or consulate according to the division of consular districts.
(3) Basic personal information. Surname, first name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number, etc. must be exactly the same as those on the passport information page, otherwise, your visa application will be returned.
(4) If you were born in China (including Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan), please note:
1. Application form 1.1E The ethnic language name must be entered in Chinese with the Chinese character input method, please do not fill in “Chinese”, “Chinese”, etc.
2. In the application form 1.6G, select “Yes” for “Once had other nationality or resident status”, and then select the nationality information.
3. Item 1.6H of the application form is required. If the applicant is applying for a Chinese visa for the first time, this item will be automatically generated during the form filling process; but if the applicant has previously applied for a Chinese visa, this item will not be displayed when filling in the online form, and the form must be printed out and supplemented by hand Chinese name and other information. This item cannot be empty.
(5) Completely fill in the work experience and educational background
1. Please fill in the complete work experience after graduation from school.
2. The position and responsibilities of the application forms 3.3D and 3.3E must be filled in completely.
(6) Completely fill in each address
The address of the spouse in 5.5A of the application form, and the addresses of the parents in 5.5B and 5.5C must fill in the address of the current location, not the address of the place of birth. The address must be filled in completely, including street, city, state, and country.
(7) If “not applicable” is selected for each item in the form, the reason for the inapplicability must be stated.
(8) Print the form and sign it. After completing the COVA online form filling, you must print out a full set of application forms, including the “Chinese Visa Online Form Filling Confirmation Page” and “The People’s Republic of China Visa Application Form” (depending on the individual filling situation, total of 9 to 10 pages will be generated). The full set of forms must be printed page by page and submitted to the embassy. The signature and date on the confirmation page and page 8 must be handwritten by the applicant. Visa applicants under the age of 18 are signed by their guardians, and at the same time add a handwritten signature in the “signature of the filling person”.
- C) Photograph: one recent, clear, front view, in color, professional 2″x2″ passport photo of the applicant with a plain white or off-white background.
- D) Business Letter of Invitation: All business applications require a Letter of Invitation from the Chinese Company. (The letter should include the information detailed in this sample China Invitation Letter Template).
- E) Previous Chinese Visas and Chinese residence permit(if any): For applicants with a China Visa issued prior to March 26, 2020, you must submit the old visa and passport to the Embassy.
- F) Copy of Driver’s License: copy of front and back of driver’s license
- G) Copy of Vaccination Card: copy of the front and back of the vaccination card
- H) Business Letter a business letter from the sending company in the US. The letter should be printed on the company letterhead stationery, and addressed to the Embassy of China, Visa Section, Washington DC, the business letter must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Original: original signature of senior manager;
- Issued by applicant’s company/employer in the United States; Must state the following information
- Nature of business of the U.S. company;
- Applicant’s title and/or functions with the U.S. company;
- Detailed information concerning the nature of business and activities to be conducted in China;
- Responsibility of the U.S. company that the applicant will not be pursuing any activities that are incompatible with a business visa (such as paid work, technical assistance, or technical training) during his/her stay in China;
- Name(s) and address (es) of Chinese company (ies) with which applicant is going to deal/negotiate with;
- Name(s) of person(s) to be contacted in Saudi Arabia, phone number(s), and his/her/their functions with the Chinese company (ies);
- Expected travel dates of trip to China;
- Responsibility of the U.S. Company for the applicant’s stay in China and his/her return to the country of origin.
NOTE: business letters MUST HAVE ALL of the above-mentioned information. Business letters missing any of the required information and/or without original signature WILL NOT be accepted and therefore visa application WILL NOT be processed.
- I) Where you Stay Form: Please complete, sign, and date
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICANTS BORN IN CHINA, HONG KONG, MACAU, OR TAIWAN ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR CHINESE APPLICANTS ADOPTED BY AMERICAN PARENTS INFORMATION FOR PERSONS OF TIBETAN ORIGIN
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR CHINESE APPLICANTS ADOPTED BY AMERICAN PARENTS INFORMATION FOR PERSONS OF TIBETAN ORIGIN
INFORMATION FOR PERSONS OF TIBETAN ORIGIN